Never A Dull Moment in Key West, Florida
Experience the many special touches that make The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort a truly exhilarating retreat. From our private beach to the resort amenities at our sister resort, Casa Marina, families, couples and groups may take pleasure in an abundance of activities, watersports, sightseeing tours and countless things to do in Key West, Florida.
Allow our helpful Concierge to design an unforgettable Key West escape.
Embark on an unforgettable journey with the whole family. Throughout the resort, you will find many Points of Discovery to explore. Use the map to search high and low, and collect the color-coded ScoutAbout Bands along the way. Your kids can wear their ScoutAbout Bands with pride during your vacation and earn their place on the official ScoutAbout Wall of Fame. Are you ready to get your adventure on? Ask for ScoutAbout at check-in.
Seek it: Download the ScoutAbout map now to see the wonders that await.
Spa Al Mare
Located at our sister resort, Casa Marina, Spa al Mare is an oceanfront sanctuary of wellness and tranquility. From Swedish to Deep Tissue Massage, Aromatherapy to Reflexology – this elegant spa provides certified therapists who will transport you to a world of deep relaxation. Feel tension melt away with the help of therapeutic organic essential oils. Maintain your fitness regimen with a workout in the fitness center or take a relaxing dip in one of two outdoor, oceanview pools.
Private Beach and Pool
Lounge by the gorgeous oceanfront pool or take a stroll on the island’s only natural sand beach. Gaze out on a stunning panorama of the Atlantic Ocean from the water gazebo or head to Barefoot Billy’s for Jet Ski rentals, paddleboarding and more.
The resort’s pool and beach concierge offers lounge chairs, umbrellas and towels. Additional perks include popsicles and chilled eucalyptus towels. Food and beverage from Strip House restaurant is served poolside.
The Reach works directly with Barefoot Billy’s, which is located directly on the beach. Choose from an array of exciting things to do, from snorkeling to scuba diving and charter fishing trips. Race the surf on a Jet Ski. Kayak on the rolling waves or try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding.
Our full range of watersports includes:
- Water rentals offered by Barefoot Billy's, including WaveRunners, kayaks, fun boats, scooters, bicycles, SunCat Loungers, snorkel gear, windsurfers, and electric cars
- Boat Trips, offering Hobie Cats, parasailing, and a sunset cruise with a two-hour catamaran sail and complimentary beer, wine, and champagne
- Island Jet Ski Tour, a two-hour, 27-mile Jet Ski tour around the island from your beach on the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico and back again
- Water Sports Package, featuring a half-hour WaveRunner rental, two-hour reef snorkeling trip, and one parasail flight
- Scuba Diving, offering a non-certified divers resort course, a full PADI certification course, and scuba diving gear rental for certified divers
- Snorkeling Trips, a two-hour reef snorkeling trip with snorkel gear, instruction and refreshments included
- Eco-Tours, combine sailing, snorkeling and kayaking through the spectacular Key West Wildlife Refuge
- Dolphin Encounter Trip, featuring snorkeling with dolphins in backcountry reefs, including snorkel gear, instruction, and refreshments Deep Sea Charter Sport Fishing, offshore sport fishing for six people with private charters for half- and full days
- Light Tackle Charter, featuring reef and wreck fishing with private charters for half- and full days
- Flats Charter Sport Fishing, backcountry fishing both spin and fly available for two people with private charters for half- and full days
Designed by golf legend Rees Jones, the 6,500-yard Key West Golf Club offers 18 challenging and scenic holes. Try out the infamous "Mangrove Hole," a 143-yard, par-3 known for testing even the most skilled golfers.
This full-service facility is open to the public 365 days a year with rental clubs, a driving range, PGA professional instruction, a world-class golf shop, tournament services, locker facilities and private parking.
Contact the Key West Golf Club at 305-294-5232 or
click here for more information.