Welcome to the Waldorf Astoria Reach Resort
Experience Our Old Town Key West Hotel
What to do
Snooze in a beachside hammock or lounge by the pool and let the Beach & Pool Concierge keep you cool with popsicles and chilled eucalyptus towels. Try your hand at Jet Skiing or stand-up paddleboarding. Dive the Florida Keys Reef Tract, the only living coral barrier reef in North America. Explore countless things to do in Key West, Florida.
Where to stay
One-hundred-and-fifty contemporary guestrooms and suites are accented with classic color palettes and dark woods, and feature a wide variety of floor plans to accommodate couples, families and groups. In-room comforts include private balconies, including Nespresso® coffee machines, LCD flatscreen televisions, iPod docking stations and mini-refrigerators.
Where we are
Our Key West resort on the beach is located in the heart of Old Town in Key West, Florida, overlooking a private, white sand beach. Experience a tranquil getaway just a short walk from the restaurants, shopping and nightlife of Duval Street.
- Self-Parking: $20.00 USD/Day
- Valet Parking: $30.00 USD/Day
- Pets allowed
- Deposit: $75.00 (Non-Refundable) per night
- Pet Max Weight 25 lbs.
- Pets must not be left unattended, even in your guestroom
- Located in the heart of Old Town in Key West, Florida
- Showcasing Key West's only natural beach as our backyard
- Only one block from the attractions and nightlife of Duval Street
- Minutes from world-class deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and parasailing
- Just 2.5 miles from Key West International Airport (EYW), and 150 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA)